Healthy living for a swimsuit ready body!
When it comes to looking good in a swimsuit, it’s not just about the swimsuit. It’s also about what you eat and drink to make your body look and feel great!
Here are our top five ways to get you looking and feeling swimsuit ready:
1. Drink plenty of water. By remembering to keep up your water intake you will see a soar in your energy levels, all the better for helping you get to the pool to have a swim and burn up more calories. Hydrating your body increase your productivity and helps your muscles work, all leaving you feeling happier and healthier!
2. Cut back on your alcohol intake. You’ll be surprised by simply cutting back on your alcohol intake will help you look and feel better. Your skin will glow, you won’t be as dehydrated, and without all those extra calories you will start shedding the pounds!
3. Make sure you eat plenty of nuts such as almonds. Almonds are the perfect super food to keep you going throughout the day. Not only are they high in monounsaturated fat, otherwise known as the healthy fat; but they are a great antioxidant as they are chock full of Vitamin E.
4. Make sure you are getting enough foods which are high in Vitamin A such as cheese, yoghurt and oily fish such as mackerel. Vitamin A is essential for the growth and repair of the body tissues, so by making sure your diet includes Vitamin A, you’re ensuring that your skin is healthy.
5. Never skip breakfast! Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day as it gets your metabolism working. If you skip breakfast, then your body thinks that there is something amiss and it will begin to store your fat intake, rather than getting your metabolism working to rid the body of excess fats!