The best hairstyles for the pool!
When heading to the beach or pool, a hairstyle that takes minimal effort is the way to go, especially if you’re planning on taking a dip! If you’re not wearing a swim cap, you need to create effortlessly pretty hair that can handle the elements.
Follow these ideas to ensure you look more mermaid than shipwrecked…
- Go for protective styles like tight twists or braids to prevent harsh chlorinated water from seeping in
- If your hair is short or layered slick it back with gel for a sexy bond girl classic just out of the sea look
- If you have long hair, try going for a classic style low bun
- For a modern edge, prepare two side pigtails made up of twists or braids, entwine them together creating an interesting rope like texture, twist into a low bun at the nape of the neck and secure with grips or pins
- French braids or fishtail plates will give you a beautiful stylish look and when hair is dry, unravel the braids or twists to reveal mermaid textured waves – the desired look is your choice so have fun!